Waiver of Liability
In consideration of the services of Za Dance Studios, its affiliated parties, its owners, agents, officers, employees, and all other persons or entities acting in any capacity on their behalf (hereinafter collectively referred to as “ZDS”), I hereby agree to release discharge, and hold harmless ZDS on behalf of myself, my children, my parents, my heirs, assigns, personal representative and estates as follows:
1) I understand and acknowledge that the activities that I or my child engage in while on the premises or under the auspices of ZDS pose known and unknown risks which could result in injury, paralysis, death, emotional distress, or damage to me, my child, to property, or to third parties. The following describes some, but not all of those risks: dancing, jumping, stretching, performances entail certain risks that simply cannot be eliminated without jeopardizing the essential qualities of the activity. Without a degree of risk, dancers would not improve their skills and enjoyment of dancing would be diminished.
In any event, if you or your child is injured, medical assistance may be required which you must pay for yourself.
2) I expressively agree and promise to accept and assume all of the risks, known and unknown, connected with ZDS activities. My participation and that of my child is purely voluntary. No one has forced or coerced me or my child to participate.
3) I hereby voluntarily release, forever discharge and agree to hold harmless and indemnify ZDA from any and all liability, claims, demands, actions or rights of action, which are related to, arise out of, or are in any way connected with my child’s participation in spite of the risks.
4) Should ZDS be required to incur attorney’s fees and costs to enforce this agreement, I agree to indemnify and reimburse them for such fees and costs.
5) I certify that my child has health, accident and liability insurance to cover bodily injury or property damage that may be caused or suffered while participating in this event or activity, or else I agree to bear the costs of such injury or damage to my child. I further certify that I am willing to assume and bear the costs of all risks that may arise or be created directly or indirectly, through or by such condition.
6) In the event I file a lawsuit against ZDS, I agree to do so solely in the state of Georgia and I further agree that the substantive and procedural laws in the state shall apply in any such action without regard to the conflict of laws rules thereof. I agree that if any portion of this agreement is found void or unenforceable the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect.
7) By signing this document, I acknowledge that if anyone is hurt or property is damaged during my participation or the participation of any of my children in this activity, I may be found by court of law to release ZDS by signing this agreement. I have had sufficient opportunity to read this entire document. I have read this agreement and understand it. I agree to be bound by the terms of this agreement.
Credit Card Authorization
You may cancel this authorization at any time by contacting us before the next billing cycle or at the end of your contract. This authorization will remain in effect until cancelled. By completing enrolling in our membership program, you authorize to charge your credit card on file for agreed upon purchases and enroll in auto-pay. You understand that your information will be saved to file for future transactions on your account.
Auditions are December 10th at 1 PM
Don't miss out on the chance to perform on stage and work with professional industry dancers!
Dancers will learn and perform various mixtures of Kpop and Hip Hop routines
Creating the opportunity for them to level up their dance and performance ability by taking it to the big stage!